ACCELERATE: A PLAN FOR REGIONAL PROSPERITY builds upon strong alliances, regional projects and a unique infrastructure. One of the most notable assets of our region is the willingness of partners across the region to collaborate. The plan is a collaborative project of the I-69 Thumb Region.
Representatives from workforce development, adult and higher education, transportation, and economic development are actively involved in creating and driving the ACCELERATE PLAN.
Adult Education/Higher Education
- Charles Stewart Mott Foundation
- City of Flint
- Community Foundation of Greater Flint
- Congressman Daniel Kildee
- Flint Area Reinvestment Office
- Genesee County Board of Commissioners
- Genesee County Metropolitan Planning Commission
- Genesee County Parks
- Genesee County United Way
- Lapeer County
- Sanilac County Board of Commissioners
- Shiawassee United Way